Premium ALL INCLUSIVE
Included services at the Hotel zum Gourmet
Enjoy your all-inclusive holiday and don't leave anything out – carefree from early 'til late, with the highest standards. We look forward to spoiling you from the moment you arrive – with the best, accommodating service, finest cuisine through to a diverse activity programme ... and the time off can begin!
“The greatest meal is without pleasure, if the host's approval and handling doesn't show the guests that they are welcome.”
Enjoy the wide range of all-inclusive services and spend your holidays care-free with us at the Hotel zum Gourmet.
All-inclusive services are start from 2pm on the date of arrival and end at 11am on the date of departure. The soup snack for lunch applies to stays of at least 2 nights.
Christmas and New Year's Eve (24.12. up to and including 26.12. and 31.12.) drinks are only included until 18:00.
Services in & around the hotel
- Free parking at the hotel
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Free use of the hiking shuttle bus and Olympic Region of Seefeld ski bus
- There will be a charge of € 12 for room service
All of the culinary all-inclusive services at a glance
A hearty, regional breakfast buffet until 10.30 am and a savoury soup snack with crispy salad from the buffet for lunch (for stays of at least 2 nights) await you. In the afternoon, we treat you to a delectable selection of cakes, changing daily, and various tea and coffee specialities. Every evening from 7 pm, we serve a 4-course menu with a large salad buffet and tempting desserts. On top of this, you'll be given some Austrian quality wine, beer on tap and a range of alcohol-free beverages and all of the drinks from 11 am to 10.30 pm in the public areas of the hotel as part of your all-inclusive stay.
MOVE & RELAX plus spa treatments at Hotel Lärchenhof
Our sauna is open from 4pm to 8pm in the summer and from 2pm to 9pm in the winter. Our in-house wellness area offers pure relaxation with a vitality bar with tea, water and dried fruit, nuts and apples.
- Use of the in-house wellness area includes: Steam bath, Finnish sauna, bio-sauna, infra-red cabin, crystal relaxation room with mountain crystal
- Free use of the in-house gym with first-class cardio equipment
- Spa treatments at the 4-star-superior partner hotel Natur & Spa Hotel Lärchenhof for an additional charge (see price list marVita Spa Lärchenhof)