Olympic region of Seefeld in Tyrol
The Olympic Region of Seefeld is well-known for its key role as the Nordic winter sports centre, with its sunny Seefeld plateau, the Leutasch valley and the Scharnitz basin. However, various activities are also available during the times of the year when there is no snow. The staggeringly scenic region offers wholesome mountain air and a hearty sport programme and leisure activities for every season – for adults and children. Attractive events and festivities also enhance a holiday in Tyrol.
That's why you should come and stay!
10 fantastic reasons for holidaying in the Olympic reason of Seefeld
- Top cross-country skiing options & infrastructure including night trails
- Night skiing option
- Combined expertise at the Olympia Sport and Congress Centre
- Gschwandkopf lifts & Rosshütte mountain railways
- Nordic World Cup venue
- Natural gem Karwendel Nature Park
- Seefeld-Wildmoos Golf Club & Golf Academy
- Stone circle & “Stations of the Cross”
- Picturesque pedestrian zone
- Seefeld landmark: the Seekirchl church
Hotel zum Gourmet – The perfect starting point for your activities!
To do's – Activities in Tyrolean Seefeld
- Leutasch Geisterklamm
- Mösern peace bell
- Ganghofer Museum in Leutasch
- Stone circle in Seefeld
- Porta Claudia in Scharnitz
- and many more
Your training base
in the holiday region of Seefeld
Top athletes from within the country and from abroad have been booking their training base here in the holiday region of Seefeld for centuries and they certainly know why! As a top holiday region in Austria, Seefeld certainly has a lot to more to offer, making the most wonderful days of the years particularly exciting.
Choose from an abundance of leisure activities under the motto: "Be active to your heart's content!"